(Warning, major shallow rantings ahead!)
I just had this chat with one of my oldest and dearest friends (who recently got married. congratulations, OZ). And because of this really ugly dream that I had last night, I suddenly find myself insecure of my body. I tell you honestly though, I was rarely insecure of my physical appearance. Well, except for the fact that I was a whole lotta insecure back in high school when I was lanky with kinky hair, really thick glasses, braces and those disproportionate gums. But that’s another story.
I’m forming relationships, even friendships online. No, not through chats or friendster or some singles site, but through my blogs. Its weird because through their sites and my site, you really get to know them more. You form bonds when they start commenting on your posts. Furthermore, you can also relate with their experiences too. Its weird because most of them are people I’ve only met not more than 10 times in my life. But nevertheless, it feels nice to have a set of cyberspace friends.
1. Real name: Eliza Marie
2. Nickname: Aiza
3. Status: Married
4. Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
5. Male or Female: F
6. Elementary: STC, QC
7. Highschool: STC, QC
8. College: DLSU
10. Hair color: black
11. Long or short: long and wavy
15. Are you health freak? Kinda (just because I need to)
16. Height: 5’0″
17. Do you like someone: doesn’t everybody?
18. Do you like yourself: definitely
19. Piercings: just 2, one on each of my ear lobes
20. Tattoos: none
21. Righty or lefty: righty
22. First surgery: 3 all at the same time, for feet warts
23. First piercing: ears
25. First award: was a validictorian in kinder, lol
26. First sport you joined: running (gradeschool PE)
27. First pet: fish
28. First vacation: i really don’t remember
29. First concert: mc hammer
30. First crush: angelo (something) during kindergaten, heehee
49. Eating: adobo
50. Drinking: milk tea
52. I’m about: work
55. Waiting for: wednesday (payday!! yipee!!)
58. Want kids?: yes 2, i already have 1, 1 more to go
59. Want to get married?: already is
60. Careers in mind?: my own printshop
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes: eyes
69. Hugs or kisses: hugs
70. Shorter or taller: taller
72. Romantic or spontaneous: romantic
73. Nice body or pretty face: pretty face
74. Sensitive or loud: if it can be both why no
75. Hook-up or relationship: relationship, definitely
77. Trouble maker or hesitant: we’re both trouble makers
HAVE YOU EVER:
78. Kissed a stranger: no
79. Drank bubbles: from champagne yes
80. Lost glasses/contacts: yes
81. Ran away from home: no
84. Broken somone’s heart: yes
85. Been arrested: no
86. Turned someone down: yes
87. Cried when someone died: yes, of course
88. Liked a friend: yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself: most of the time
90. Miracles: yes, i experience it everyday
91. Love at first sight: not really
92. Heaven: and hell: yes and yes
93. Santa claus: naah
94. Sex on the first date: eeww, definitely not
95. Kiss on the first date: naaah, let him wait hahaha
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~
97. Is there one person you want to be
with right now?
yes, and i’m happy we’re together now, for life
98. Had more than one
boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?
99. Do you believe in God?
100. Post as 100 Truths about me
<edit /> Just noticed that the questions weren’t 100 all in all…
I’m in limbo. There are times I’d like to blog but i’m either too lazy to get my thoughts together or my sentiments are too boring or too personal to share. Don’t you just hate it when that happens?
I’m just grateful that my baby Elise is happy and healthy. I thank God for that everyday.