I’m forming relationships, even friendships online. No, not through chats or friendster or some singles site, but through my blogs. Its weird because through their sites and my site, you really get to know them more. You form bonds when they start commenting on your posts. Furthermore, you can also relate with their experiences too. Its weird because most of them are people I’ve only met not more than 10 times in my life. But nevertheless, it feels nice to have a set of cyberspace friends.
I feel like I need to have a free-ier blog space than my existing multiply site. Now if I just figure out how to move almost 2 years worth of entries to this site…
Instructions: Name ten of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
[from Adel and Jayvee]
1. Waking up late with a hug from my husband.
2. Immersing in a cold swimming pool on a scorching summer day. (heaven for pregnant women)
3. Ice cream, preferrably a pint of FIC’s strawberry with barquillos!! 😀
4. Eating anything without worrying about high sodium content and edema.
5. Spending a day with my brother and sister.
6. Chatting with my folks and seeing them via webcam.
7. Playing videogames the whole day. Pangya!
8. Someone sincerely appreciating your cooking.
10. Going out with grandma and treating me to lunch. 😉
I’d go with Jayvee and not send this to others. I’d rather read it from their blogs or their sites. This was quite an eye opener. 😉 I can’t believe Adel going over 10, thinking of 10 already took me sometime.