1. Can stand for 3-5 seconds on her own, after pulling herself up.
2. Babbles a lot (very madaldal), can’t wait til she calls me mommy
3. Drinks from a cup.
4. Can dance to the tune of “lucky me” and “arimunding”.
5. Mimics sounds and expressions.
6. Can do “beautiful eyes”
7. Understands “no” if you say so.
Still waiting to do:
– clap hands
– hold bottle when feeding
– say mama or dada to the right person
She’ll be turning 1 in 33 days. Planning for that perfect party for the unica hija fills my head all the time.